Terms Of Service
Definitions - mystonefloor.com (Quorn Stone)
“Agreement” means the agreement by which you agree to purchase and we agree to sell the goods.
“Seller” means Quorn Country Tiles Limited (incorporated in England and Wales under company number:5361505) whose registered office is at The Gables, Bishop Meadow Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5RE. VAT No. GB657798855. Telephone Number: 01509 416557, Email: email@example.com.
“Purchaser” means any customer purchasing goods from the seller.
“Delivery Address” means the address at which we agree to deliver the goods.
“Goods” means the goods we agree to provide you on these terms.
“Delivery Date” means the date on which we agree to deliver the goods to the delivery address.
“Total Price” means the price for goods and any delivery costs inclusive of VAT.
1. Order and Sale
1.1 Any order received by the seller from the purchaser shall be accepted entirely at the discretion of the seller, and if so accepted, will only be accepted upon these conditions (hereinafter referred to as “the Conditions”).
1.2 Each order which is so accepted shall constitute an individual legally binding contract between the seller and the purchaser and such contract is hereinafter referred to in these conditions as “an Order”.
1.3 Online, the sellers accepts an order when the products are despatched to purchaser or the purchaser collects them. Until then the seller have the right to cancel for any reason and refund the total cost of the order to the purchaser.
1.4 Products which are not standard and therefore specifically ordered for you or fabricated for you must be paid for in full before the order/fabrication is processed and cannot be cancelled after the order/fabrication has started.
1.5 The seller (Quorn Stone) has a minimum order quantity of 10m2 and holds the right to cancel and issue a full refund for any orders placed online below this quantity.
2. Applicable terms, conditions and representations
2.1 These terms are the express terms and conditions governing the agreement.
2.2 There cannot be variation or change to anything in this agreement unless it is agreed in writing and signed by both the purchaser and the seller.
2.3 It is the purchasers responsibility to check that all details relating to the order are correct and to provide the seller with all relevant information relating to the environment in which the goods are intended to be used for and their delivery.
2.4 It is the purchasers responsibility to check their measurements carefully. An order should always include the sellers recommended wastage percentage (usually 10%), to allow for wastage to cover cutting, minor imperfections, as could be expected with the type of stone and finish ordered and breakage. If the purchaser does not order enough, subsequent goods (as they are a naturally occurring product or product produced in batches) may not be exactly the same as the original goods.
2.5 The seller can provide estimates of quantities of goods but this will be based on general guidelines and the measurements which the purchaser have supplied. It is the purchasers responsibility to provide accurate measurements to ensure the correct quantities of goods are ordered. The seller will not be responsible for any shortfalls or surpluses as a result of the purchaser ordering the incorrect quantity.
2.6 As the seller has not carried out a survey or inspection of the installation site of the goods, we cannot give any warranty as to the suitability of the goods for that, or any other given environment. If you are acting other than as a purchaser, you cannot rely on any implied or express representation, advice or information given to you by the seller that is not incorporated into the agreement and signed by both.
2.7 The seller cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond reasonable control. This may include (without limitation) shortfalls at source, natural disasters, global pandemics and restraints or delays affecting suppliers or transportation to the seller. The seller will endeavour to notify the purchaser as soon as possible should these problems occur.
3. Price of the Goods
3.1 The price of the goods refers to the current published price list on the seller’s website or, if different, the priced contained within any promotional pricelist or quotation at the date of acceptance of the order.
3.2 All prices contained within the seller’s quotation are valid for 14 days only from the date shown on the quotation or until earlier acceptance by the Purchaser.
3.3 All published prices are inclusive of VAT & exclusive of delivery charges. Delivery charges shall be separately itemised on the seller’s quotation.
3.4 The seller reserves the right to change the prices of products by giving the purchaser notice at any time before delivery due to reasons such as (not limited to) fluctuating exchange rates, alteration of duties, increase to cost of materials. If the seller changes the price and the purchaser is not happy, the purchaser is able to cancel the order.
3.5 Whilst the seller aims to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If the seller discovers an error in the price of goods the purchaser have ordered, the seller will inform the purchaser as soon as possible to give the purchaser the option of reconfirming their order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If the seller is unable to contact the purchaser, the seller will treat the order as cancelled. If the seller takes the action to cancel the order, for standard stock items and the purchaser has already paid for the goods, the purchaser will receive a full refund.
3.6 The sellers minimum order quantity is 10m2.
4. Description and samples
4.1 All natural materials supplied by the seller are subject to natural and geological variations in markings, colour, texture, composition and between consignments. All porcelain goods will be subject to variation between batches in terms of colour, texture and size. The sample received may not be the same batch as the order received.
4.2 All samples of goods, photos and descriptions are for the purpose of giving an approximate representation of the goods only. Images and descriptions used instore or online are to help illustrate the use of the sellers products. Printed material and computer displays may not accurately show colours, textures or finishes. The seller recommends that the purchaser visits a store and/or the warehouse prior to purchase.
4.3 Naturally, products may be porous, subject to veining, prone to staining, prone to pitting, prone to scratching and/or prone to change their appearance and/or performance over time.
4.4 All orders are sourced and sold as first quality material unless otherwise stated. Blend products are commercial grade.
5.1 A 50% deposit of the total order value received by the seller, from the purchaser, will secure an order for the purchaser.
5.2 The seller does not accept cash, American Express or cheques. All orders can be paid via BACS or debit/credit card only.
5.3 All orders must be paid in full and funds cleared before goods can be dispatched.
5.4 Bespoke orders must be paid in full before production can begin, at which time, bespoke orders can not be cancelled and are non-refundable. These include but are not limited to our French collection of limestone, skirting, bullnose goods and non-stock items.
5.5 Orders secured by the purchaser via payment in full or deposit are entitled to 4 weeks storage in sellers warehouse free of charge from the date the order was secured, or, for bespoke orders, the day the goods arrived in the sellers warehouse after which point the seller reserves the right to charge a storage fee of £5.00 per crate per week.
5.6 Orders will not be prepared and packaged nor delivery arranged until payment in full has been received and cleared.
5.7 Seller reserves the right of 7 working days to prepare and dispatch an order and accepts no financial liability for outcomes any delay may cause.
6. Delivery and collection
6.1 Goods will be delivered by 18 tonne lorry to the address provided by the purchaser and will be arranged as standard 48/72 hr kerbside deliveries unless stated otherwise. The driver will not handle the goods further.
6.2 If, due to prior notification from the purchaser, that a smaller vehicle or specialist vehicle is required to complete the delivery, the seller reserves the right to charge the purchaser for the additional costs involved.
6.3 The seller uses an independent delivery company and as such cannot guarantee delivery times.
6.4 The seller strongly advises the purchaser to have goods delivered to site 7 days prior to installation. This allows sufficient time for the purchaser to unpack the order, check the order and allow the goods to acclimatise. The purchaser acknowledges that natural stone can arrive wet and will need sufficient time to dry prior to installation.
6.5 Purchaser agrees to have read sellers delivery information as stated on sellers website and delivery information sheets. Seller should be notified of any access restrictions so suitable arrangements can be made. If delivery is unsuccessful due to either:-
(i) An inaccurate or incomplete delivery address;
(ii) No responsible adult being present to accept delivery; or
or any other reason that was forewarned and clearly expressed in the sellers delivery literature, all future delivery attempts and subsequent charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
6.5.1 Goods are considered delivered once unloaded to kerbside and signed at which point seller assumes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods
6.5.2 No responsibility for damage to goods can be accepted once goods have been signed and collected by purchaser or their representative from our warehouse
6.6 Any noticeable damage to either packaging or goods should be noted on signed delivery sheet and photographic evidence taken to aid any insurance claims and the purchaser notified within 48 hours of delivery.
6.7 The seller holds no financial liability for any costs arising due to delayed goods or services nor from the actions of independent transport companies.
6.8 Purchaser holds responsibility for any re-delivery charges if they have not paid in full before collection, as agreed with seller.
6.8.1 The purchaser may be liable to a cancellation fee should they cancel a scheduled delivery with less than 7 days notice.
6.9 The purchaser may only collect goods from our Leicestershire warehouse by prior arrangement and only in a vehicle capable of being fork-lift loaded (unless otherwise agreed in writing). If the purchaser arranges transportation of the goods, it is at their own risk and we will not accept claims for damage or breakages.
7. Risk and property
7.1 The ownership of the goods will not pass to the purchaser until the seller has received payment of the total quoted price in full in cleared funds.
7.2 The risk of, for example breakage, loss and damage in the goods will pass from the seller to the purchaser on completion of delivery or at the point of collection.
8. Unpacking and storing
8.1 Following delivery, all goods should be unpacked and stored inside. In addition any fixing materials need to be stored at the correct temperature to ensure their suitability for use.
8.2 Care needs to be taken when unpacking the the goods. The goods can be brittle prior to installation. When removing tiles from the crate, the seller recommends stacking vertically against the wall protecting both wall and floor with cardboard or similar to prevent unnecessary chipping. The goods should be stacked face-to-face and back-to-back to avoid unnecessary scratching.
9. Examination and acceptance
9.1 The seller takes the upmost care to ensure all goods leave the warehouse in perfect condition. If there is any obvious damage to the goods, the purchaser is asked to make a note of the damage on the delivery note. If the goods are deemed and proven to be damaged (above 5%) on delivery, by way of documentary evidence such as a photograph, the seller will bear the cost of re-delivery and replacement goods.
9.2 Under clause 2.4, the seller will not replace damaged or defective stone representing 5% or less of a total order.
9.3 The purchaser must inspect the goods on delivery or collection, against the delivery note attached to ensure they are the correct type, of satisfactory quality, undamaged and the correct amount and if they are not, the seller must be notified within 48 hours of delivery or collection for correction, replacement or refund of all or part of the price. The seller reserves the right to request documentary evidence such as photograph in support of the purchasers statement. Any notifications of damages or incorrect quantities after this period will be invalid under clause 7.2.
9.4 If for any reason the seller deliver a part order with a balance to follow, the seller strongly recommends that no tiles are fixed until the order is complete.
9.5 Each tile should be carefully examined individually before fixing. Fixing of the tiles constitutes acceptance of their quality. The seller accepts no liability for faulty installation work, or the quality or correctness of the tiles once fixed. As far as the law permits, liability is limited to replacement of faulty items or a refund of their cost and excludes any consequential loss, including the cost of removal and re fixing.
9.6 The seller respectfully recommends that the purchaser does not book an installer, until the goods have been delivered to the desired location, signed for and quality checked.
10. Right of cancellation
10.1 If the purchaser decides to cancel the order prior to despatch, a full refund for the goods and original delivery charge will be issued. Any bespoke orders cannot be cancelled.
10.2 If the purchaser cancels the order after despatch, but before physical delivery, the purchaser will be expected to accept delivery of the goods and take responsibility for the return of the goods to the seller. A refund (excluding original delivery charge, subsequent collection charge and 15% re-stocking fee) will be issued for the goods once the goods have been received and inspected by the seller, as being in a resalable condition. The seller will not accept under any circumstances the cost for delivering, or re-packaging of the goods.
10.3 The purchaser can within 7 (seven) working days of receipt, cancel their order. Cancellations should be made in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The purchaser does not need to give a reason, however, a brief outlined explanation will help us to improve our customer service in the future.
10.4 The goods must arrive in a resaleable condition, therefore the purchaser, before returning the goods must ensure that the packaging is suitable for the safe return of the product. The cost for any additional packaging will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
10.5 If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by the seller to require improvement, to allow the safe return of the goods, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to complete a re-packing exercise, at their cost. The seller will not accept any costs for the re-packing of goods, in any circumstances.
10.7 Goods must be returned to the seller in their entirety by the purchaser in the same packaging and condition. The purchaser needs to ensure the goods are packaged securely for transit. The purchaser should stack tiles in their crate vertically face-to-face and back-to back, the crate needs to be secured with strapping or supports to ensure the tiles are stable and cannot move during transit. The seller requires photographic evidence of this prior to collection of goods.
10.8 The purchaser has a duty of care during the period of cancellation to ensure that the goods are returned to the seller in the condition in which they were delivered. The seller reserves the right to charge for any damages caused by failure to carry out the purchasers duty of care.
10.9 Refunds for cancellations will only be processed once the goods have arrived with the seller and have been fully inspected and deemed to be in a resalable condition. The seller reserves the right to amend the amount refunded based on the value of the resalable goods.
10.10 All delivery charges are non-refundable. Collection costs, re-stocking fees and any other costs incurred by the seller will be deducted from the total refund.
10.11 Refunds will be made within 10 working days of receiving the returned goods subject to clause 10.4 and 10.5. All refunds will be made to the original payment method only.
10.12 Due to the non-homogenous nature of the product, the seller can only accept cancellations in full quantity of the order.
10.13 After 7 (seven) working days from delivery, if the purchaser wishes to cancel the order, this action will be considered to be a ‘Return’ and be covered by our Returns Policy – see below.
11. Returns & refund policy
11.1 It is the purchasers responsibility to inspect the goods on delivery or collection, against the delivery note attached to ensure they are the correct type, of satisfactory quality, undamaged and the correct amount and if they are not, the seller must be notified within 48 hours of delivery or collection for correction, replacement or refund of all or part of the price
11.2 Damages / Incorrect Delivery – If the purchaser receives damages (over 5%) or incorrect goods within their order, the purchaser will need to inform the seller within 2 working days of the delivery. The seller will either refund the purchaser or send replacements as quickly as possible. Please note the purchaser may be asked to provide images where relevant. If the fault with the order proves to be an error of the seller, the seller will bear the cost of re-delivery of replacement goods and collection of the original goods. If the fault with the order proves to be an error on the purchasers behalf, the purchaser will be required to bear the cost of redelivery of replacement goods, collection of the original goods and (if applicable) a restocking fee of the original goods.
11.3 Shortfall – If an incorrect amount of the goods are delivered the purchaser should notify the seller as soon as possible (within 48 hours of delivery). The seller will arrange to deliver or make available (as appropriate) the correct quantity of goods. If this proves to be an error on the sellers part, the seller will bear the cost of delivery of the balance of the goods. If the error proves to be an error on the purchasers part, the purchaser will bear the cost of delivery of the balance of the order and acknowledges the balance order may have to come from a different batch subject to stocks.
11.4 Change of Choice – The purchaser will have the right to return goods if they are not happy with their selection. The goods must be returned in the original packaging to our Leicestershire warehouse – see clause 11.7. This must be done within 14 days of receiving the order and the purchases is liable for all collection costs and restocking fee. Refunds will be processed within 10 working days following receipt of the return; original delivery costs will not be refunded.
11.4.1 Surplus – Due to the non-homogenous nature of the goods, the seller cannot accept part returns of an order.
11.5 The purchaser has a duty of care during the period of cancellation to ensure that the goods are returned to the seller in the condition in which they were delivered. The seller reserves the right to charge for any damages caused by failure to carry out the purchasers duty of care.
11.6 Goods must be returned to the seller in their entirety by the purchaser in the same packaging and condition. The purchaser needs to ensure the goods are packaged securely for transit. The purchaser should stack tiles in their crate vertically face-to-face and back-to back, the crate needs to be secured with strapping or supports to ensure the tiles are stable and cannot move during transit. The seller requires photographic evidence of this prior to collection of goods.
11.7 Goods cannot be returned that are specifically made for the purchaser (unless damaged), have been installed, laid or used.
11.8 Refunds will be processed within 10 working days following receipt of the return.
12. Fixing goods and installation
12.1 The seller does not offer an installation service and it is the purchasers responsibility to ensure a professional fitter is carrying out the installation. The seller strongly recommends the purchaser to take up independent references.
12.2 Each tile should be carefully examined individually before fixing. Fixing of the tiles constitutes acceptance of their quality. The seller accepts no liability for faulty installation work, or the quality or correctness of the tiles once fixed. As far as the law permits, liability is limited to replacement of faulty items or a refund of their cost and excludes any consequential loss, including the cost of removal and re fixing.
12.3 Any advice given by the seller or staff relating to fixing products and installation is given in good faith but should be used as a general guide only as the seller has not carried out a survey of the place of installation of the goods and cannot therefore be sure our advice is correct. It is the purchasers responsibility to purchase the correct fixing products and sealants for the environment in which (and in particular the surface upon which) the goods will be installed. The seller recommends the purchaser to take advice from a professional installer.
12.4 Every care should be taken when using cleaning/maintenance products to ensure that they are appropriate for the product and location involved. The purchaser is requested to refer to the manufacturer’s website and to fully read and adhere to the manufacturer’s usage and application guideline instructions before use. Additionally, it is recommended that the purchaser should apply a small sample to a test area to ensure suitability, before proceeding with the main project.
12.5 The seller can not be responsible for the manner of installation of the goods or for the damage caused during or arising out of installation.
12.6 It is the responsibility of the installer to use where possible, goods from a variety of boxes or cates to ensure that an even blend of tones can be achieved. It is not advised to work from one crate or box at any one time.
14. Social media
There is nothing we love more than seeing our tiles in your home. We know how helpful and inspiring this can be for other customers, so we do love sharing our favourites across our own channels.
If your photo is chosen by us to feature, you will receive a message from @quornstoneofficial about your post, asking for your permission to publish your photo. Please reply with #YESQS to give your permission and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
14.1 You acknowledge that your content may appear across Quorn Stones channels, including social media, website, email, online advertising, and our print catalogue.
14.2 You grant Quorn Stone a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use your photo - we will always credit your social media account name alongside any used content.
14.3 You give permission for us to modify, crop or edit your image for use on our channels, without materially altering your original image.
14.4 You confirm that the content is of your original creation and does not infringe or might infringe the rights of a third party.
15. Quorn Stone Giveaway
UK residents aged 18+ only. Exclusions apply. Delivery and installation not included. Opens when prize post is published on Quorn Stone’s Instagram feed and closes on Sunday 29th January 23:59. Four winners only, picked randomly. Winners announced via Instagram story, original reel post and notified via DM by Quorn Stone. Promotion run by Quorn Stone. Full terms and conditions apply – see link in bio at @quornstoneofficial for details on website.
Terms and conditions for Quorn Stone’s Instagram prize draw in collaboration with Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor and Cara Sutherland
Eligibility and Entry Criteria
- Only individuals who fulfil all of the following requirements are eligible to enter into the prize draw:
- residents of the United Kingdom;
- aged 18 or over (Quorn Stone may require the winner to provide valid identification with proof of age);
- do not fall into any of the following categories:
- a director, officer, employee, agent, contractor or representative (“Representative”) of Quorn Stone and/or Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor or Cara Sutherland
- a Representative of companies associated or affiliated with Quorn Stone and/or Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor or Cara Sutherland, including any direct or indirect subsidiary or any direct or indirect holding company or any subsidiary of any such holding company.
- individuals directly or indirectly involved in the promotion or administration of this prize draw, and
- immediate family members of any individuals in the groups described in paragraphs 1(c) (i-iii) above.
- Entrants (and their entries) will be automatically disqualified from winning the prize draw if they:
- fail to comply with any terms and conditions or fail to meet any criteria of this prize draw;
- provide incorrect, incomplete or outdated information in relation to the prize draw entry;
- commit or seek to commit any kind of fraud, dishonesty, deceit, misconduct or similar action in respect of this prize draw; and/or
- in Quorn Stone’s reasonable opinion, write or say anything in connection with this promotion which is offensive or otherwise constitutes harassment, abuse, slander, disparagement or discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To validly enter the prize draw, entrants must do the following:
- follow @quornstoneofficial on Instagram;
- Comment on the prize draw publication post on @quornstoneofficial’s main Instagram feed by tagging a minimum of 3 friends.
- Like the Quorn Stone giveaway reel
- Entry to the prize draw will open when the prize draw post is published on Quorn Stone’s Instagram main feed (@quornstoneofficial) (“Opening Time”) and will close on Sunday 29th January 2023, 23:59 (the “Closing Time”). Only entries received between the Opening Time and Closing Time will be valid.
- Each entrant can submit multiple entries.
- Entrants may only enter on their own behalf and in a personal (individual) capacity. Entries submitted by or on behalf of a third party (whether an individual or a company), and computer-generated entries, are void.
- Entry is free of charge (excluding entrants’ own personal internet access/data charge arrangements) and no proof of purchase is required in order to enter the prize draw.
- follow @quornstoneofficial on Instagram;
- What the prize includes: Subject to availability, and subject to paragraph 9 below, the winner will win one (1) of (4) five hundred pound (£500) vouchers from Quorn Stone
What the prize does not include:
- The costs of installation and delivery of the floor tiles is not included.
- The following products are excluded from the prize draw promotion and are not available for selection as part of the prize: (i) French Limestone tiles, and (ii) any bespoke products.
- The prize can only be claimed and used in a single transaction/order. The prize cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion or sale. Only the full-price value of claimed items may be applied towards the prize amount.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable. Subject to paragraph 19 below, there are no alternatives to the prize (in cash or otherwise) in whole or in part.
- There will be four (4) winners of the prize draw in total. The four winners will be chosen by a random draw performed by an automated computer process from all valid entries.
- Quorn Stone will announce the (4) winners on or before Monday 30th January via Instagram story and original post. Quorn Stone will also contact the winners directly via Instagram direct message (from @quornstoneofficial) in order that the winners can respond to claim their prize and arrange its fulfilment. The winner may be asked to provide their email address to Quorn Stone at this stage.
- If Quorn Stone does not receive contact from the first selected winners within fourteen (14) days of them being contacted via Instagram direct message, the first winner’s entries shall no longer be valid, and Quorn Stone shall select other winners by way of a second random draw selected in the same way as the first. This process will be repeated until the prize is validly claimed.
- Having claimed their prize and arranged the first stages of its fulfilment on Instagram, the (4) winners may browse Quorn Stone’s floor tile products online and/or in store in order to select their floor tiles. The winners must then email Quorn Stone at email@example.com with their chosen product and quantity to place their order (or via another approved communication method which Quorn Stone may notify to the winner in writing). Delivery and installation costs, not being included in the prize, will be subject to Quorn Stone’s normal delivery terms and conditions which can be found online at https://www.mystonefloor.com/terms-and-conditions/. The winners must use their gift voucher with Quorn Stone within 6 (six) months of the prize draw Closing Time, after which date the prize will expire.
- The winners may elect to choose Quorn Stone products totalling more than five hundred pounds (£500) but must pay any such amounts over and above £500 in full.
- Quorn Stone reserves the right to request any information from the winner reasonably required in order to: (i) satisfy itself that the winner meets all eligibility requirements; (ii) ensure the prize is validly claimed in accordance with paragraph 15 above. The winner must comply with any reasonable request for information made by Quorn Stone.
Alteration or Cancellation
- Quorn Stone reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the terms of this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, including without limitation as a result of events beyond its reasonable control. In this event, Quorn Stone will provide details via a suitably public medium.
- Where the prize draw is withdrawn or cancelled after valid winners have been selected in accordance with these terms and conditions, Quorn Stone will use reasonable endeavours to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original prize (including a cash alternative, if applicable). Quorn Stone will use reasonable endeavours to communicate details of any alterations as soon as reasonably practicable in the circumstances. If such an alternative prize is offered but not accepted by the winners, the winners will have no claim against Quorn Stone in respect of the cancellation, suspension or delay of the prize draw or for any expense or damage incurred as a result.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended and nor shall it be construed as an attempt by Quorn Stone to exclude or limit its liability: (i) for death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (ii) for fraud; or (iii) where such limitation or exclusion is not permitted by applicable law.
- Subject to paragraph 20 above, neither Quorn Stone shall be liable to any entrants nor the winners for any loss, damage, personal injury or death caused as a result of entering into the prize draw or claiming the prize, except where caused by the negligence of Quorn Stone, Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor or Cara Sutherland or their Representatives.
- Subject to paragraph 20 above, Quorn Stone shall not be responsible for (i) any third-party acts or omissions; and/or (ii) any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of anticipated saving, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, or consequential loss howsoever arising in relation to this promotion.
- Quorn Stone shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged, or delayed, including without limitation as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used by Quorn Stone, Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor and Cara Sutherland solely in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Quorn Stone may be required by applicable laws or regulations to either publish or make available certain information which evidences that a valid winner was selected in this prize draw, including without limitation the winner’s surname, country of origin and winning entry. If an entrant objects to this, they can contact Quorn Stone before the Closing Time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if an entrant objects, the entrants acknowledge that Quorn Stone may still be required by law to provide certain information about the winner and the winner’s entry to the Advertising Standards Authority or any other applicable regulator if requested to do so.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants agree that Quorn Stone, Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor and Cara Sutherland shall have the right to share their social media handle on Quorn Stone’s, Anna Jennings, Paul Longman, Catherine Halliday-Taylor and Cara Sutherland’s social channels for a period of one (1) month after the winners are first announced.
- Entrants agree to comply with any and all relevant and applicable rules of Instagram and its platform(s), in addition to these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and entrants agree to release Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this prize draw.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/.
- Any decision of Quorn Stone regarding any aspect of this prize draw shall be final and binding and shall not be appealable.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Quorn Stone and all entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Quorn Country Tiles Limited (company number 05361505) of 3 Princes Court, Royal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, LE11 5XR (“Quorn Stone”).